18 October 2016

Adventure #31: Five Star Etsy Seller!

My first Etsy product arrived today at my customer's house, and she said she loves it! She says it's perfect and I was so awesome in communicating with her and stuff. And then she left me a five star review! Definitely made me feel good ^.^

The quote she wanted is one of my favorites:

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." - Rumi


I learned a few new Etsy things from this, too. Like that I can make a custom listing in the messages people send me (might charge me for the listing, but I'm not sure...). Or, I can have them purchase the 'custom item' listing, and then all of the reviews will show up together on that product when other people want to purchase something! So that's actually really exciting to me because I need all the help I can get with this thing.

Anyway, so yay! Happy people ^.^